This event has passed
Social Media Workshop
06 April 2017 @ 09:00 - 13:00
SOLD OUT - This course is perfect for any businesses, small or large, with limited or no knowledge of Social Media and who are looking to embrace digital marketing and engage with new audiences.
SOLD OUT - Please contact us for future dates
- Look at and discover different social media platforms, what it is, how it is relevant and why you should be using it
- How to use social media to engage with audiences, the course will cover using the following social media streams-Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Familiarisation with selected platforms that are relevant
- Setting goals on Social Media
- How to plan and create content that is engaging for different target audiences
- How to interact with negative comments and reputation management
- How to develop a social media strategy, including example strategies to aid discussion on what the social media goals are
- How to use blogging to link in with Social Media
- How to use Mailchimp to engage with audiences who are signed up to receive newsletters
- A handy guide to the seven deadly sins of social media as well as the do’s and don’t’s to help you avoid common mistakes and pitfalls
- Analysing Social Media engagement and measuring analytics including-Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and LinkedIn Analytics
Who teaches the course?
The course is taught by Sarah Comerford
and Scarlett Macfarlane
who have nearly a decade of experience in Social Media. They currently run a large number of campaigns for a huge range of businesses, tailoring content and platforms for the desired target audience.
If attending the course accounts will already need to be set up on Facebook/ Twitter and LinkedIn as well as Instagram if it is something your business is interested in using.
Payment can be made via the online booking system using paypal, or by invoice and bank payment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to pay via bank payment.
Please note lunch is not included on the half-day workshops. Refreshments will be available during a mid-morning break.